Monday, January 23, 2012

Crunchy Lemon Dill Salmon

Towards the end of last year I started developing a love for cooking.  I wanted to make something with French's fried onions and after searching found this recipe ... let me just say I absolutely L O V E love this recipe ... it's SUPER easy to make, for the most part healthy and full of yummy flavors.   You should add this to your recipe book:

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/3 cups (2.8 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original French Fried Onions
  • 1/2 tsp. dill weed
  • 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper
  • 3-6 portions of salmon filets
  • 2 tbsp. FRENCH'S® Spicy Brown Mustard  (I didn't measure it!)

Directions:
  • MIX French Fried Onions, dill and lemon pepper in plastic bag. Crush with hands or rolling pin.
  • BRUSH salmon with mustard. Coat top of salmon pieces with seasoned onion crumbs; press firmly to adhere.
  • BAKE salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet at 350°F for 20 min. or until opaque in center.

No comments:

Post a Comment